Metroid 3 -- Lower Norfair Metroid 3 -- Lower Norfair

Good, but...

...I don't recognise the theme from Metroid 3, because I've never played it! But, it would appear they used exactly the same theme in Metroid Prime for Magmoor Caverns!

So, going on that, I love what you've done with it. It sticks close to the original, but it has enough different about it to feel new. Well balanced, and captures the real essence of Magmorr Caverns, and, I assume, Lower Norfair.

LightOtaku responds:

apparently. Thanks for the review! XD

Song of Time (Church Mix) Song of Time (Church Mix)

Wonderful!

This was great. I listened to the whole thing. I like they way that, during the fuller sections, you made the thing sound more joyous than the orginal. I especially liked the way you mixed in the Cloud Tops/Dark Overworld theme into it. One BIG problem is the minute or so of blank time at the end of it. Trim it off, please!

Sonic 2 - Boss Sonic 2 - Boss

Amazin'

Loved it!! First game I played. Not the best I've heard (Have you heard Metaljonus's?) But definately up there!

Great! And I loved the bit with the alternative chords!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah, I'm a fan of Metaljonus. His definately is cool.

Sonic 1 Marble Zone Remix Sonic 1 Marble Zone Remix

Amazing

It sounds a little like the start screen music on Metroid Prime 1&2. Beautiful. A new angle on a great tune. Keep it up!!

I'd like to request Aquatic Zone from Sonic 2 as your next Sonic Mix.

AWDS - Kindles theme guitar v. AWDS - Kindles theme guitar v.

Nice

Nice mix of Candy's (Europe ver. name) Theme. I'd love to see you do themes for Zak (Koal?) Hawke, and Jake. And the rest of theme for that matter!!

phoenixdk responds:

Haha, thanks! Yeah, I've been thinking of doing more AWDS themes, but most of them have some pretty weird melodies that I'd like to change a bit... and the drums take forever to program! But some time, I'll get it done just the same... thanks for the review!

L of Z Overworld March! L of Z Overworld March!

'sgood!

It's nice to hear an "Overworld Theme" That sounds like an overworld theme as opposed to the Opening theme. Most people seem a bit confused by this.

It actually sounds a lot like the version on Links Awakening (I've never actually played LTTP, I must invest in a copy).

Joshy676 responds:

I highly suggest getting LTTP. Great game, and easily the best LoZ before OoT in my opinion.

I did use the intro from the Opening Theme, only because it's a great build-up. Thanks for yuour review.

Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus

Oh. My. God.

This rules! The Megadrive was my first console, with Sonic 2, so this is the Robotnik Theme I know best. It actually brought tears to my eyes hearing it done so cool like this!! Well feckin done!!!!

Metroid | The Ship Rests Metroid | The Ship Rests

Hey, isn't that...

It is!! The theme from the crashed frigate! That would explain the title.. Good stuff, I've been playing through the game again recently. I'd love for there to be some Metroid Prime Echoes remixes to be here when I play through that again *hint. Keep it up!

SpacLock responds:

I've had a Metroid Prime 2 song stuck in my head and i've been wanting to make it for awhile. Since you were looking for one i decided to make it. Check it out.

-SL

Dizzy Land - Snowboard Kids Dizzy Land - Snowboard Kids

I hate that game...

But I love the music. It's so much better when it hasn't got Slash going "hey" with a blocked nose all over it. Make more of these! Quicksand Valley Next!!

Anima-Theory responds:

:P I'll try

Thanks again

Anima

DK64 | Army Dillo DK64 | Army Dillo

Kewl

You should do more DK64 Boss themes. I love them choons. Especially Crystal Caves, when Army Dillo makes a second appearance. Yay!!